| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Sevarus James
Minmatar Meridian Dynamics FREGE Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.02.25 16:00:00 -
[1]
General tab: Winver: winxp, engine: 5.2.10 use pthreads: default Desktop: no
Xvidmode: checked. Managed: checked Mozilla control: checked Scheduler: Yes (no if single core). Decrease winserver priority: checked unless single core Accelerated interprocess: checked Free Type and Xrender checked
Audio tab: Alsa checked. default on both boxes and mmap unchecked.
Graphics: This one you will need to tweak independently of my settings as I am using an nvidia 7950GT.
Ubuntu 3d-Linux Desktop+EVE |

Sevarus James
Minmatar Meridian Dynamics FREGE Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.02.27 04:05:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Sevarus James on 27/02/2007 04:01:45
Originally by: Mahavy Seth Some of you play EvE Online (latest client) with Transgaming Cedega 5.2.10? If yes, can I please have the parameters I need to make the game function?
With default parameters the game hang on splash screen, even before I can enter my user id and password.
EvE Online is the only windwos sosftware I want to use so I do not like the idea to install an entire operative system just for a game...
I have a 64 bit AMD and an ATI x800 Can someone help?
Just a shot in the dark, but its possible you don't have the arial.ttf file in this directory: .cedega/c_drive/windows/"fonts folder"
If that's not there things will have issues, and I had this very problem with the last patch. Some have it already, and some don't, but its possible. The crossover mac folks have black screen for logins if this isn't there. (crossover 6.0 wine for macs).
Ubuntu 3d-Linux Desktop+EVE |

Sevarus James
Minmatar Meridian Dynamics FREGE Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.02.27 11:38:00 -
[3]
X settings, or cedega, or both?
Ubuntu 3d-Linux Desktop+EVE |

Sevarus James
Minmatar Meridian Dynamics FREGE Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.01 06:52:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Pardot Kynes For Cedega please
EDIT : wrong account but nevermind :)
Easier just to screenshot it. Here ya go:
cedega graphics tab settings for nvidia
Ubuntu 3d-Linux Desktop+EVE |
| |
|